Recently in an auto accident?
Here's what you need to know.
Insurance Policy Number
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Photos of the Scene
Vehicle Description (Make/Model/Year.)
Date, Time, and Address of Accident
Cross Streets/Direction Traveling
Written Account or Record
Witness's Contact Info
Police Officer's Name
Police Officer's Badge Number and Contact Info
Essential information to record from all drivers and parties involved in a car accident.
Take records. Call your insurance company. Contact Injury Match.
Are you eligible for compensation? Find out now!
Private and confidential. No third parties will contact you.
1. Stop. It's against the law to leave the scene of an accident.
2. Don't admit any fault. Anything you say could be used against you.
3. Examine the scene. Determine the extent of the damages and wait for the police before moving anything.
4. Call the police. Contact the authorities for a legal accident report.
5. Collect the facts. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of everyone involved in the accident. See our checklist for a complete accident record.
6. Fill out a car accident form. Car accident forms are available at the local DMV or police station. Be prepared by having one in your glovebox.
7. Call the insurance company. File your claim as soon as possible.
8. Always be cautious. Don't disclose too many details and risk your personal information being used for identity theft.
9. Don't overshare. The other party needs your name, address, and phone number to give their insurance company, but they don't need a driver's license photo.
10. Contact Injury Match. You don't want to miss any deadlines or allow your statute of limitations to expire.
If you believe you were injured because of another person’s fault,
call us today to file a claim.
10 Things to Remember
Avoid giving your car insurance company a reason to deny your claim or question its legitimacy.
By clicking the Submit button, I consent to being contacted by Injury Match, LLC or LeadClient, Inc. or a law firm at the number I provided. I also consent to receiving advertisements and telemarketing messages by text message or pre-recorded call, either of which may be dialed by an autodialer. I acknowledge that my consent is not required for purchase, that standard message and data rates apply, and that clicking Submit constitutes my electronic signature for my consent to being contacted and my agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Submitting this form and the information contained therein does not establish an attorney client relationship. The information submitted may be reviewed by more than one attorney and/or law firm. By submitting this form, you understand any information received in response to this questionnaire is general information for which there will be no charge. You further acknowledge that the law for each state may vary, and therefore, you will not rely upon this information as legal advice. Since this matter may require advice regarding your home state, local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter. By clicking Submit, you acknowledge that the information viewed is advertising and you agree to receive future advertisements from Injury Match and/or its partners.